EarnWallet is a rewards app for eating. You prepay restaurants to earn rewards.
Currently EarnWallet accepts credit card payment via Amazon Pay and is available in the 50 United States and Washington D.C.
To make it easy to pay at the restaurant with a mobile app, EarnWallet provides tools to manage and display your digital gift card.
STAMPS FOR EVERY PURCHASE
You earn reward stamps by purchasing digital gift cards at restaurants you love.
SIMPLE REWARD OPTIONS
Instantly use your stamps for discounts or redeem your stamps for Amazon.com gift cards.
Last updated December 12, 2017
This EarnWallet Agreement ("Agreement") is between you and EarnWallet, Inc. ("we" or "us" or "our") and describes the terms of service that apply to your usage of the EarnWallet program and services ("EarnWallet"). The dollar value that you purchase in EarnWallet is a prepayment for the goods and services of participating merchants. To make it easier for you to pay with a mobile phone and to make your relationship with our merchants more rewarding, we offer digital gift cards ("Gift Card" or "Prepaid Card") for purchase and award you loyalty points ("Stamps"). By buying a Gift Card in EarnWallet, you agree to be bound by these terms of service. If you do not agree to these terms of service, do not participate in EarnWallet. We may modify this Agreement or EarnWallet at any time. We will post any modifications to this Agreement to EarnWallet. Except as otherwise specified the modification will become effective upon the earlier of posting it to EarnWallet or otherwise communicating it to you, and you will be deemed to accept the modification if you use EarnWallet after it has been posted. If you do not accept a change to this Agreement or EarnWallet, your sole remedy is to contact us and close your account.Eligibility
EarnWallet is intended for personal use only. Commercial use is prohibited. This program is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. You may only have one (1) account that is personal to you.Returns
Unless otherwise required by law or permitted by this Agreement, the dollar value on your Gift Card is nonrefundable and may not be redeemed for cash. Certain merchant locations, like airport locations, may not permit you to use a Gift Card for payment. TO FIND OUT IF A PARTICULAR LOCATION WILL ACCEPT GIFT CARDS AS PAYMENT, PLEASE CHECK WITH THAT MERCHANT LOCATION.Arbitration policy
Email us at email@example.com.
We have provided your obligations and your rights below.
Answers to simple questions can be found in the EarnWallet FAQ.
EarnWallet is a way to thank loyal customers for patronizing our participating merchants. Users of EarnWallet are able to earn and accumulate "Stamps" that can be redeemed for "Rewards". There are 4 steps to using EarnWallet:
- Download the mobile application from Apple's App Store or Google Play Store to your iPhone® or Android™ device and create a secure EarnWallet account.
- Purchase a qualifying Gift Card product for a participating merchant.
- Pay the merchant with your mobile device by accessing My Wallet for your prepaid Gift Card.
- Redeem completed stamp cards for Rewards from participating merchants.
You may cancel your account at any time by messaging us using 'Contact us' in the EarnWallet app. If you cancel the account, you will forfeit any existing Stamps. Upon cancellation and upon request, we will email you a copy of active Gift Cards on your account.
You may update your first name, last name, profile photo, email address, and password. Username cannot be updated and updates to your phone number requires a message to us using 'Contact us' in the EarnWallet app.
For your protection and to limit our risk, we apply limitations on purchases to prevent fraud and loss.
- You may not be able to use EarnWallet outside the 50 United States and Washington D.C.
- Your purchases may not exceed $2,000, or less depending on the status of your account, over the course of a day. We may change any of these amounts or restriction triggers at any time without notice to you.
- We will not accept any purchase if we reasonably believe that the purchase is fraudulent, unauthorized or otherwise unlawful, and we consider such action appropriate to limit our risk.
- EarnWallet does not control the merchant terms and condition which govern the use of Gift Cards for payment at their locations, consequently EarnWallet has no liability to you for any merchant related disputes.
PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT AND TREAT THE GIFT CARDS LIKE CASH. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR LOST OR STOLEN GIFT CARDS. ISSUES RELATING TO PRODUCT OR SERVICES PURCHASED USING THE GIFT CARD ARE BETWEEN YOU AND THE MERCHANT. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED BY EARNWALLET, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
You may purchase merchant Gift Cards using Amazon Pay only, currently the only form of payment accepted in EarnWallet for payment. Please check with Amazon for any questions about setting up Amazon Pay.
When you use your EarnWallet account to make a Gift Card purchase, we will provide a receipt via email and a record of the transaction in EarnWallet under 'My transactions'. You can check the balance of your Gift Card by contacting the merchant directly, instructions for checking the balance may be listed under the merchant specific terms and conditions listed under each Gift Card purchase. We will not update the balance of your Gift Card, it is up to you to manage balance information.
Without notice to you, EarnWallet reserves the right to suspend/or terminate any EarnWallet account and/or your participation in EarnWallet if we determine at our sole discretion that you have violated these Terms of service, you have more than one (1) account, or that the use of your account is unauthorized, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. EarnWallet may, in its sole discretion, suspend, cancel or combine accounts that appear to be duplicative. In the event that your participation in EarnWallet is terminated, then all accumulated Stamps in your account are void. EarnWallet reserves the right to terminate, discontinue or cancel EarnWallet at any time and in its sole discretion.
Without notice to you, EarnWallet reserves the right to make ineligible any EarnWallet account that has been inactive for two (2) consecutive years. Inactive is defined as no Stamps earned. In the event that your EarnWallet account is unregistered or rendered inactive, then all accumulated Stamps in your account are void.
The value on your Gift Card is not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), nor does it earn interest. We do not charge any activation, service, dormancy or inactivity fees in connection with your Gift Card. Your Gift Card has no expiration date nor does the value on your Gift Card ever expire.
From time to time, we may, in our sole discretion, run promotional programs associated with EarnWallet ("Promotions"). Such Promotions are subject to these terms, as well as additional terms as indicated in connection with the Promotions. We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of any Promotions at any time, including and up to terminating the Promotion.
The User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless EarnWallet, its parent, subsidiary and other affiliated companies, independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective employees, contractors, agents, officers, and directors ("EarnWallet Indemnitees") from any and all claims, suits, damages, costs, lawsuits, fines, penalties, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) ("Claims") that arise from or relate to the User's use or misuse of the Application, violation of these Terms, or violation of any rights of a third party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this indemnification provision shall not apply to any Claims caused by a EarnWallet Indemnitee's sole negligence. EarnWallet reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the User, in which event the User will cooperate in asserting any available defenses. In the event of any third-party claim that the Application or User's possession and use of the Application infringes that third party's intellectual property right, EarnWallet, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.Warranties; Disclaimers
EARNWALLET IS PROVIDING THE APPLICATION TO THE USER "AS IS" AND THE USER IS USING THE APPLICATION AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, EARNWALLET DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE APPLICATION IS MERCHANTABLE, RELIABLE, AVAILABLE, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, NON-INFRINGING, FREE OF DEFECTS OR VIRUSES, ABLE TO OPERATE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED BASIS, THAT THE USE OF THE APPLICATION BY THE USER IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS APPLICABLE TO THE USER, THAT USER INFORMATION OR ORDERS TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICATION WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY, ACCURATELY, OR SECURELY TRANSMITTED OR RECEIVED, THAT ORDERS WILL BE AS PLACED OR READY AT THE SUGGESTED TIME, OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR ITEM ORDERED WILL BE AVAILABLE. THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION IN THE APPLICATION MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, NONE OF THE DISCLAIMERS IN THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO WARRANTIES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURY.No Liability
SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING WITH RESPECT TO LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR NON-WAIVABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL EARNWALLET OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS OR AGENTS (A) BE LIABLE TO THE USER WITH RESPECT TO USE OF THE APPLICATION, THE CONTENT OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE APPLICATION, OR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO EARNWALLET'S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES; AND (B) BE LIABLE TO THE USER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS, LOSS, THEFT OR CORRUPTION OF USER INFORMATION, THE INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION OR ANY OF ITS FEATURES OR DEVICE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION. THE USER'S SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USE OF THE APPLICATION.
IF YOU RESIDE IN A JURISDICTION OTHER THAN CALIFORNIA, YOUR JURISDICTION MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of EarnWallet (collectively, "Disputes") will be settled by binding arbitration between you and EarnWallet, except that each party retains the right to bring an individual action in small claims court and the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party's copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights. You acknowledge and agree that you and EarnWallet are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a plaintiff or class in any purposed class action or representative proceeding. Further, unless both you and EarnWallet otherwise agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claim, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding. If this specific paragraph is held unenforceable, then the entirety of this "Dispute Resolution" section will be deemed void. Except as provided in the preceding sentence, this "Dispute Resolution" section will survive any termination of these terms.
The Arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (the "AAA Rules") then in effect, except as modified by this "Dispute Resolution" section. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this Section.
A party who desires to initiate arbitration must provide the other party with a written Demand for Arbitration as specified in the AAA Rules. (The AAA provides a form Demand for The AAA provides a form Demand for Arbitration at www.adr.org/aaa/ShowPDF?doc=ADRSTG_004175 and a separate form for California residents at www.adr.org/aaa/ShowPDF?doc=ADRSTG_015822.) The arbitrator will be either a retired judge or an attorney licensed to practice law in the state of California and will be selected by the parties from the AAA's roster of consumer dispute arbitrators. If the parties are unable to agree upon an arbitrator within seven (7) days of delivery of the Demand for Arbitration, then the AAA will appoint the arbitrator in accordance with the AAA Rules.
The arbitrator will render an award within the time frame specified in the AAA Rules. The arbitrator's decision will include the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator based the award. Judgement on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator's award damages must be consistent with the terms of the "Limitation of Liability" section above as to the types and the amounts of damages of which a party may be held liable. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the claimant and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the claimants' individual claim. If you prevail in arbitration you will be entitled to an award of attorneys' fees and expenses, to the extent provided under applicable law. EarnWallet will not seek, and hereby waives all rights EarnWallet may have under applicable law to recover, attorneys' fees and expenses if EarnWallet prevail in arbitration.
Your responsibility to pay any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees will be solely as set forth in the AAA Rules, or as required by law. The prevailing party is entitled to recover fees.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the modification-related provisions above if EarnWallet changes this "Dispute Resolution" section after the date you first accepted these terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these terms), you may reject any such change by providing EarnWallet notice of such rejection by email from the email address associated with your Account to: firstname.lastname@example.org, within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the "last update" date above. In order to be effective, the notice must include your full name and clearly indicate your intent to reject changes to this "Dispute Resolution" section. By rejecting changes, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any Dispute between you and EarnWallet in accordance with the provisions of this "Dispute Resolution" section as of the date you first accepted these terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these terms).
Last updated December 12, 2017
EarnWallet collects information about you when you use our mobile applications. This Privacy Statement ("Statement") applies to persons who use EarnWallet to purchase Gift Cards and use Stamps ("Users").Information you give us.
To use EarnWallet we require you to sign up for an EarnWallet account. When you do, we'll ask for personal information like your name, email address, and telephone number to store with your account.Information we get from your use of EarnWallet.
We collect information about how you use our services. This information includes:
- Device-specific information. Such as your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number. We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your EarnWallet Account.
- Log information. When you use EarnWallet we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes search queries, access dates and times, app features viewed, and device events like crashes, system activity, hardware settings.
- Location information. When you use EarnWallet in the foreground and permit EarnWallet to access location services as GPS and device sensors, we may collect the precise location of your device. You can disable location data collection by changing the setting on your mobile device. However, this will limit your ability to use certain features of EarnWallet.
- Transaction information. We collect transaction details related to EarnWallet, including amount charged, date and time of purchase, Stamps earned and other related transaction details.
We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through EarnWallet. Including when you use a payment provider (e.g. Amazon).How we use information we collect:
- Maintain and improve EarnWallet, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request, develop new features, provide customer support to Users, authenticate Users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of EarnWallet; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
We may share the information we collect about you as follows:
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our terms or to protect the rights or property of EarnWallet or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
EarnWallet will comply with Users requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
EarnWallet DOES NOT share your personally identifiable information with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
- How do I check my gift card balance?
- How do I edit my gift card balance?
- Can I return a gift card even if it hasn't been used?
- Can I pay for a tip using my gift card?
- How do I join EarnWallet? How does it work?
- What is a Reward stamp card?
- How do I redeem a Reward stamp card?
- What are Stamps and how do I earn them?
- Does my gift card expire?
- Do my Stamps expire?
- Does my state allow for cashing out remaining balances?
- Why can't I sign-in to my EarnWallet account?
- Why can't I sign-in to my Amazon Pay account?
- How do I sign up for an Amazon Pay account?
- How can I update my EarnWallet profile information?
- Will I earn Stamps if I pay for my transaction, either partially or fully, with my Reward stamp card?
- How can I comment or give feedback about an experience I had using the EarnWallet mobile app?
- I am having trouble making a purchase.
- How can I find participating locations near me?
- Why can't I use my gift card at all locations?
- Can I earn more than one Reward stamp card before I redeem?
- What should I do if my EarnWallet credentials are lost or stolen?
- How long does it take for my Stamps to appear?
- Where can I see my transaction history?
- I am seeing a blank screen, how do I fix this?
- How do I share my gift card securely at the restaurant?
- How do I set up the EarnWallet widget on my iOS device?
- How do I clear the gift card from the EarnWallet share widget?
- How do I delete a gift card in the EarnWallet mobile app?
- How can I access my gift cards if I can't use the app?
- What if I have multiple devices?
- How do I track the Reward stamp cards earned?
- How do I check my gift card balance? (Back to top)
- How do I edit my gift card balance? (Back to top)
- Can I return a gift card even if it hasn't been used? (Back to top)
- Can I pay for a tip using my gift card? (Back to top)
- How do I join EarnWallet? How does it work? (Back to top)
- What is a Reward stamp card? (Back to top)
- How do I redeem a Reward stamp card? (Back to top)
- What are Stamps and how do I earn them? (Back to top)
- Does my gift card expire? (Back to top)
- Do my Stamps expire? (Back to top)
- Does my state allow for cashing out remaining balances? (Back to top)
- Why can't I sign-in to my EarnWallet account? (Back to top)
- Why can't I sign-in to my Amazon Pay account? (Back to top)
- How do I sign up for an Amazon Pay account? (Back to top)
- How can I update my EarnWallet profile information? (Back to top)
- Will I earn Stamps if I pay for my transaction, either partially or fully, with my Reward stamp card? (Back to top)
- How can I comment or give feedback about an experience I had using the EarnWallet mobile app? (Back to top)
- I am having trouble making a purchase. (Back to top)
- How can I find participating locations near me? (Back to top)
- Why can't I use my gift card at all locations? (Back to top)
- Can I earn more than one Reward stamp card before I redeem? (Back to top)
- What should I do if my EarnWallet credentials are lost or stolen? (Back to top)
- How long does it take for my Stamps to appear? (Back to top)
- Where can I see my transaction history? (Back to top)
- I am seeing a blank screen, how do I fix this? (Back to top)
- How do I share my gift card securely at the restaurant? (Back to top)
- How do I set up the EarnWallet widget on my iOS device? (Back to top)
- How do I clear the gift card from the EarnWallet share widget? (Back to top)
- How do I delete a gift card in the EarnWallet mobile app? (Back to top)
- How can I access my gift cards if I can't use the app? (Back to top)
- What if I have multiple devices? (Back to top)
- How do I track the Reward stamp cards earned? (Back to top)
We do our best to provide up to date URLs and/or phone numbers to check the value remaining on merchant gift cards. Please check the Terms listed for each individual merchant purchase.
Tap the Edit amount button from the gift card actions and set the new gift card value.
No, refunds cannot be given for balances on gift card purchases.
Yes, most merchants allow a tip to be paid with the remaining balance on a gift card. If allowed, you will receive a slip similar to a credit card where you can write the tip amount into.
EarnWallet is a way to thank loyal customers for patronizing our participating merchants. Users of EarnWallet are able to earn and accumulate "Stamps" that can be redeemed for "Rewards". There are 4 steps to using EarnWallet:\n1. Download the mobile application from Apple's App Store or Google Play Store to your iPhone® or Android™ device and create a secure EarnWallet account.\n2. Purchase a qualifying gift card product for a participating merchant.\n3. Pay the merchant with your mobile device by accessing My Wallet for your prepaid gift card.\n4. Redeem completed stamp cards for Rewards from participating merchants.
A Reward stamp card is complete once you earn 10 Stamps. A completed Reward stamp card has no cash value other than redeeming for a $5 Reward with participating merchants.
Completed Reward stamp cards can be used to pay for, either partially or fully, a participating merchant gift card.
Stamps are our way of rewarding loyal customers with a single reward currency across all participating merchants. You earn Stamps by purchasing prepaid gift cards in EarnWallet.
In some states, if after the purchase the remaining value of the gift card is less than a set amount, the set amount varies by state, the gift card must be redeemable in cash for its remaining value if presented to a merchant location in that state.\nIn Washington stores, a gift card with a cash value of less than $5 is redeemable in cash for its cash value.\nIn California stores, a gift card with a cash value of less than $10 is redeemable in cash for its cash value.\nIn Colorado stores, a gift card with a cash value of $5 or less is redeemable in cash for its cash value.\nIn Maine stores, a gift card with a cash value of $5 or less is redeemable in cash for its cash value.\nIn Massachusetts stores, a gift card with a cash value of $5 or less is redeemable in cash for its cash value.\nIn Montana stores, a gift card with a cash value of less than $5 is redeemable in cash for its cash value.\nIn Rhode Island stores, a gift card with a cash value of less than $1 is redeemable in cash for its cash value.\nIn Vermont stores, a gift card with a cash value of $1 or less is redeemable in cash for its cash value.
Please make sure you are using the latest version of the mobile app, download the latest EarnWallet app update to your iPhone® or Android™ device at Apple's App Store or the Google Play Store.
Please contact Amazon.
Please contact Amazon.
Your first name, last name, email address and photo can be updated in the 'My account' view. Usernames cannot be updated and updates to your phone number should be requested via 'Contact us' under the 'My account' view. If you have forgotten your password please use the 'Forgot password' recovery process displayed on the 'Sign in' view. If you have forgotten your username and/or otherwise cannot sign in, message us vis 'Contact us' under the 'My account' view.
You will earn Stamps if the Reward stamp card is used for restaurant gift cards but not if redeeming for merchants under Rewards.
Please message us via 'Contact us' under the 'My account' view.
Please make sure you are using the latest version of the mobile app, download the latest EarnWallet app update to your iPhone® or Android™ device at Apple's App Store or the Google Play Store. If the trouble persists please message us via 'Contact us' under the 'My account' view.
The 'Nearby' and 'Explore' views will display nearby merchant locations. We do our best to keep participating locations as accurate as possible but at times you may find a location that is either closed or does not accept gift cards for payment. Please check with the specific merchant location, message us via 'Contact us' under the 'My account' view to report any inaccuracies.
The gift card is brand specific and issued by the merchant. Some merchant locations use different systems for payment processing and are not compatible with merchant branded gift cards, like airport locations. Please check with the specific location.
Use 'Forgot password' on the 'Sign in' view to change your password.
Your Stamps are earned immediately after purchase.
Your purchased gift cards numbers are available under the 'Active' or Archive' view. For each transaction a receipt is emailed and listed under 'My transactions' in the 'My account' view.
Please make sure you are using the latest version of the mobile app, download the latest update to your iPhone® or Android™ device at Apple's App Store or the Google Play Store. If the trouble persists please message us via 'Contact us' under the 'My account' view.
The EarnWallet widget is an iOS device specific extension that can be viewed by swiping right on your iOS device to the widget view. It provides a secure way to hand over your phone for payment in a locked state. Tap the Server icon on the 'Purchased gift card' view and lock your phone to view the gift card number in the EarnWallet widget.
Swipe right on your iOS device to view widgets. Tap Edit at the bottom of the view and add the EarnWallet widget.
The gift card clears automatically by going back to the EarnWallet app.
You may archive gift cards by tapping 'Archive' on the 'Purchased gift card' view.
You must have an EarnWallet mobile app downloaded to view your gift cards.
If you have more than one device, you can be signed into your EarnWallet account and use all of the application features on all your devices at the same time.
Tap the Reward stamp card status icon on the top right corner of most app views.